Yosemite Facelift Sept 22-26

  • Paul Minault
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
      The Yosemite Facelift is coming up again in September. Please consider
      joining in this effort to clean up the park and party with fellow
      volunteers. More details are available at the website of the Yosemite
      Climbing Association, http://www.yosemiteclimbing.org/

      Thanks, and hope to see you there!

      --

      /Paul Minault/

      /Access Fund Regional Coordinator/

      /for// Northern California/

      / /

      /Law Offices of Paul Minault
      Land Use and Environmental Law/

      /100 Montgomery Street, Suite 2290/

      /San Francisco, CA 94104/

      /(415) 397-6152/

      /(415) 788-5768 (fax)/

      /pminault@.../
    • Jeff Vargen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2010
        I concur, please support this event. We are excited to be one of the sponsors for the Facelift this year and look forward to meeting everyone.

        Jeff Vargen
        Dope Miller Equipment
        www.dopemiller.com

        The Yosemite Facelift is coming up again in September.  Please consider
        joining in this effort to clean up the park and party with fellow
        volunteers.  More details are available at the website of the Yosemite
        Climbing Association, http://www.yosemiteclimbing.org/

        Thanks,  and hope to see you there!

        --

        /Paul Minault/