Colorado roadtrip?

  • Faith Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      Hey,

      I hope everyone is enjoying the great climbing weather.

      My original partner for a climbing roadtrip from SF to Denver didn't workout, so even though it's last minute, I'm wondering if anyone else may be free to go on such a trip. I have to be in the Denver metro area for a wedding over Labor Day weekend, and I thought it would be fun to drive out there and hit up climbing spots along the 80--Tahoe, SLC, and Vedauwoo. I'm totally open to other ideas, but those were my initial thoughts. Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in figuring something out.

      Cheers,
      Faith