Bear Creek Spire - Rock Creek - Little Lakes Valley Trail Head - Permit for 8, July 9 - 13

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 3:27 PM
      Dear CMG,

      I have a permit for eight for Little Lakes Vally trailhead entering on July 9 and exiting on July 13. This trailhead is between Mammoth Lakes and Bishop (exit highway 395 at "Tom's Place") and provides access to numerous High Sierra peaks including Bear Creek Spire. The trail head is at 10,000' and snowline is currently reported around 11,000'. E-mail tombcronin@... if you are interested.

      Best Regards, Tom Cronin