4 July weekend Climbing

  • johnnybig77
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010
      Hi folks, it is this time of the year again - my traditional time for climbing. I really would like to do some climbing around the July 4th weekend and would love to hear from anyone who has similar plans. May be we can organize a whole group event? I would love to go climbing to some new place where I have never been before.
      I am taking Friday off so will have in total 4 days available.

      For those of you who do not know me: I am 5-9 to 5-11 climber, originally from Europe, now enjoying CA. I do not have a full rack, unfortunately. I have only very basic stuff - harness, shoes and couple of other pieces. I am young professional and work in the financial district in SF. Can carpool with someone else or drive myself.

      Looking forward to hear any ideas.

      Thanks,
      Ivan