Mt. Shasta Parking Lot - Memorial Day 2010

  • clevernezz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2010
      I am looking for two guys Chris from Sacramento and Anthony from Vacaville which climbed Mt. Shasta via the Green Butte ridge. We met in the Bunny Flat Parking lot on Memorial Day, unfortunately I did not take in exchange your contact info.

      I parked my red Mini Cooper right next to your car.

      So if you read this and want to climb in the Sierra give me ping
      smartnezz@...