Royal Robbins and Saint Helena Appreciation Day

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2010
      Please join the Rock, Ice & Mountain Club May 21 and May 22 for Saint Helena Appreciation Day.

      May 21 at 6:30 the Sebastopol Community Center, Royal Robbins will do a presentation to kick off this weekends work on Mount Saint Helena. There will be a huge raffle, a no host bar, and a chance to meet and greet. $10 tickets will be available at the RIM Club and online at Sebastopol Community Center.

      May 22 at 10am show up at Robert Louis Stevenson State Park and sign up for one of the many service projects we have lined up.

      Please carpool as parking will be limited. Bring gloves and garden type tools just in case.

      We are looking for raffle items too. Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested and spread the word. Please let us know if you or anyone you know would like to donate something.

      For more information please contact Harrison 707-217-473 or go to rockicemountain.org