Great weekend skiing in Colorado, Utah, or Wyoming?

  • robmartin3d
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      So I'm flying back from Chicago in a few weeks on a Friday afternoon and think it would be a shame to waste free airfare without stopping somewhere fun for the weekend. Any suggestions for a quick skiing stop in Colorado, Utah, or Wyoming? I'm traveling alone so backcountry's not a wise option. It should be relatively close to a major or regional airport, and if it has a few decent bars, that'd be even better. Thanks!