San Francisco theater event

  • jack bowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Thursday Nov 05, 2009 - Nov 21, 2009
      San Francisco, CA
      Paleolithic physical theatre by John LeFan and the Wilderness Scouts. "Wilderness" is about going out there...a dance/theatre piece about a human need to go into the unknown, an impulse so profound that we are willing to leave our comfort zone, our homes, our safety.
      The Mariposa Studio is an intimate, 49-seat theater in the Project Artaud complex.