books for sale

  • rimfounder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 2:32 PM
      Books are priced by their condition and do not include shipping. I'll throw in a free telegraph peak Quad 7.5 for the first purchase over $10 and a free American Alpine news for the next 3 purchases over $10.

      Let me know if you have any questions,

      Addicted to Danger; Wickwire paperback PB $10.
      Adventures Athletes Climbers (a collection of writings); Steven Boga PB $3.
      Rock Junction John Long (signed) PB $15.
      Into Thin Air; Krakauer HB $5.
      Eiger Dreams Krakauer PB $5.
      Mountains and Man; Larry W. Price PB $10
      Fire and Ice The Cascade Volcanoes; Stephen L. Harris PB $3.
      High and Wild; Galen Rowell PB $3
      This Game of Ghosts; Joe Simpsom PB $5.
      The Beckoning Silence; Joe Simpson PB $5.
      First on Everest The Mystery of Mallory & Irvinne; Holzel & Salkeld HB $5.
      The Last Step; Ridgeway HB $10
      Ascent (about Willi Unsoeld); Leamer $5.
      I Climb to live (signed) Stan Zundel PB $15.
      Pathway In The Sky (story of John Muir) HB dust jacket worn $10.
      Great Adventures National Geo 1964 HB dust jacket worn $15.
      High Conquest; James Ullman HB no jacket $10.
      From The Ocean to the Sky; Hillary HB no jacket $5.
      On Snow and Rock; Rebaffat (great pics) HB no jacket $15.
      Annapurna; Hurzog original printing, HB jacket worn $10.
      Cache Lake Country Life in the north woods 1959 HB jacket warn $10.
      Mountains and Man; Larry Price $5

      Ascents Steck and Roper
      1980 $25
      1984 HB $20

      Mexican Volcanoes A climbing Guide $10
      The Urban AdventureHandbook; Alan North $5.
      Climbing School John Barry & Rodger Mear $5
      Advanced rock craft; signed Robbins $15
      2003 wine country rocks;signed Summit $5
      Southern Cal. Bouldering guide Fry $10
      Hiking the Big Sur Country; guide to Ventana Wilderness $5
      103 hikes in SW British Columbia $5
      Hikers guide to Cal. Adkison $5
      Mt biking SO.Cal. Best 100 trails $5
      Sierra Club Outing Leader Handbook $1
      Wrangell-St. Elias Alaska Geographic book $5
      Joshua Tree Trails illustrated topo H2o proof map $5
      Lasson Earthwalk press Hiking Map and Guide H2o resistant $3
    • rimfounder
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
        These prices are for a single book. If you want more I am willing to haggle. Please let me know if you want a better description. I will update periodically. There are some great books in here. Some are even signed. The price reflects going rate and condition. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for checking this out. Happy holidays.

        Climbing Ice; signed by Chouinard $35
        Annapurna a Womens; Blum place PB 1980 good condition $10.00
        Annapurna a Womens; place Blum HB 1980 very good condition $20.00
        Annapurna Maurice; Herzog HB 1953 1st ed with dj $20.00
        Mountains of North America; Fred Beckey 1982 HB table top format $10.00
        Postcards From the Ledge; Greg Child 1998 HB VF DJ in mylar $15.00
        The Last Blue Ridge; Ralph Barker 1st ed 1959 PB well loved
        Ascent: Laurence Leamer 1982 PB $2.00
        South Col: Wilfred Noyce 1954 1st ed HB slight tear in cover in mylar $10
        Addicted to Danger; Wickwire paperback PB $10
        Adventures Athletes Climbers; Steven Boga PB $3
        Mount Whitney Mountain Lore from the mountain store; Doug Thompson PB
        Challenge an Anthology of the Literature of Climbing; Irwin 1950 1st ed. HD mylar cover book VG
        From Ocean to Sea; Hillary $15
        Ascent Two Lives Explored: Autobiographies of Ed and Peter Hillary $45
        Triumph On Everest A tribute from the sherpas of Nepal like new Signed by Jamling $35.
        Into Thin Air; Krakauer PB $5
        Mountains and Man; Larry W. Price PB $10
        Fire and Ice The Cascade Volcanoes; Stephen L. Harris PB $5
        Mountains of the Middle Kingdom; Galen Rowell HB 1st ed fine condition $12
        My Tibet; Galen Rowell V good condition 1st edition $15
        This Game of Ghosts; Joe Simpsom PB $5
        The Beckoning Silence; Joe Simpson PB $5
        Storms of Silence; Joe Simpson 1st ed PB $7.00
        Great Adventures National Geo 1963 HB cover has some wear $3.00
        Yosemite Indians; Elizabeth Godfrey 1977 PB $5.00
        Where Mountains Live Twelve Great Treks of the World; Leo Le Bon HB VG condition $50.00
        Left for Dead; Weathers PB $3.00
        Climb Bob Godfrey and Dudley Chelton 1971 1st ed no cover $20
        Geat Ascents; Eric Newby 1st ed 1977 cover has some tears $10

        Ascents Steck and Roper
        1975-76 signed by Allen Steck, Fred Beckey, and Royal Robbins $65
        1980 $25
        1984 $20
        1989 $10
        A climber's Guide to the High Sierra; Hervey H. Voge HB 1965 $25

        Going light with Backpack or Burro; Brower 1962 HB $15.00
        How to climb 4th ed; John Long PB $10 signed by author
        Learning to Rock Climb; Michael Loughman 1981 PB $7.00
        Belaying the Leader 1964 PB Sierra Club Press $5.00
        The Sierra Club Wilderness Handbook Brower 1967 PB $3.00
        Carson-Iceberg Wilderness High Sierra guide $8
        Mexican Volcanoes A climbing Guide $10
        Desolation wilderness and the South lake Tahoe Basin Schaffer
        Mountaineering Freedom of the Hills 5rd edition $8
        The Urban Adventure Handbook; Alan North $10
        Climbing School John Barry & Rodger Mear $10 like new
        The complete guide to Mountain Climbing, Howard Smith Jr. 1977 PB ex libray $2.50
        The hikers guide to the Humboldt Coast; Bob Lorentzen $5

        Sierra club tote books:
        Hiking the Southwest 1983 $10
        Star's guide to the John Muir Trail and the High Sierra Region 12th ed. $10
        Hiking the big foot country $10
        Tuolumne Meadows high Sierra hiking guide wilderness press $5
        Yosemite high Sierra hiking guide wilderness press $5

        Adventuring in the California Desert; Foster. Sierra Club book
        Mount St. Helena & R. L. Stevenson State Park; Stanton Signed $8
        Southern California Bouldering Guide; Fry $10
        Classic Rock Climbs Castle Crags; Davis. $5
        The Mt. Shasta Book; Selters and Zanger with map $10
        Rock Climbs of Indian Cove; Bartlett $5

        Basic Rock Craft Robbins $5
        Backpack cookery Ruth Menenhall La Seirra press 1966 $5.00
        Mount Everest Himalayan-handbuch Band I german printing in German