Re: CMC: Dana Couloir - Schedule Change - New Dates: 9/22 - 23
- Hi Tom,I signed up for the original trip as a guest with Willie. I am still interested.Thanks. Dave Gonzalez
Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...> wrote:The Dana Couloir trip is postponed one week from 9/15 - 16 to 9/22 - 23. There is space available on this trip. If you are interested please send me an e-mail.Sincerely, Tom Cronin, tombcronin@yahoo. com, 925-207-5325
Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!