Re: CMC: Dana Couloir - Schedule Change - New Dates: 9/22 - 23

  • dave gonzalez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Tom,
      I signed up for the original trip as a guest with Willie.  I am still interested.

       Thanks.  Dave Gonzalez

      Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...> wrote:
      The Dana Couloir trip is postponed one week from 9/15 - 16 to 9/22 - 23.  There is space available on this trip.  If you are interested please send me an e-mail.

      Sincerely, Tom Cronin, tombcronin@yahoo. com, 925-207-5325

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.