Mt. Baldy on Saturday, August 29

  • jsamuelpage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      On Saturday, August 29 I am thinking about hiking (thrashing and clawing) up the complete south ridge of Mt. Baldy (in SoCal) and descending Register Ridge. The loop will be mostly off trail and will involve about 4000 vertical feet. I would like to start hiking at around 6AM from Manker Flats and plan to be down by noon. Let me know if you are interested in coming along. I keep a brisk pace and take few breaks.