Photographer/Climber in Bishop in June - Looking for Sessions...

  • Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      I'm going to be in the Bishop area from June 14-20 and I'm looking for solid climbers who are interested in doing some photo sessions in the Buttermilks and the Happy or Sad Boulders. You can view my portfolio at http://www.colebenoitphoto.com and give me a shout if your interested.

      Cole Benoit
      info@...