North Peak, 9/8 - 9, Space Available

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hi, there is space available for the North Peak trip scheduled for 9/8 - 9.

      Camp in Tuolumne Meadows on Saturday. Climb either the Northwest Ridge (5.3) or Northeast Couloir (AI3) on Sunday.
      LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tom Cronin, (tombcronin@...), 925-207-5325

    • Oakes Christopher
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
        Count me in - Chris

        Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...> wrote:
        Hi, there is space available for the North Peak trip scheduled for 9/8 - 9.

        Camp in Tuolumne Meadows on Saturday. Climb either the Northwest Ridge (5.3) or Northeast Couloir (AI3) on Sunday.
        LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tom Cronin, (tombcronin@...), 925-207-5325

        Got a little couch potato?

      • Tom Cronin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
          Chris, great!  So far there is Susan and Rob Smith and yours truely.  We haven't decided yet on the couloir or ridge; do you do ice?  Tom

          Oakes Christopher <oakes4493@...> wrote:
          Count me in - Chris

          Tom Cronin <tombcronin@yahoo. com> wrote:
          Hi, there is space available for the North Peak trip scheduled for 9/8 - 9.

          Camp in Tuolumne Meadows on Saturday. Climb either the Northwest Ridge (5.3) or Northeast Couloir (AI3) on Sunday.
          LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tom Cronin, (tombcronin@yahoo. com), 925-207-5325

          Got a little couch potato?

          Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.