Anyone interested in climbing Mount Shuksan Fisher Chimney route?

  • Wong, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 11:02 AM

      I am planning to this climb in late August, and want to know if anyone interested. I attempted to climb this route 2 years ago, but was rain out.  I was thinking of going with Mountain Madness, but I am open to do this with others in the group.

      Thanks,

      Robert

      Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments hereto may contain confidential and privileged communications or information and/or attorney client communications or work-product protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this e-mail.