A High Altitude Evening with Jordan Romero – hosted by California ARA

  • Emilie Cortes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hello all,
      I'm helping promote this event and I hope you can make it. I have
      Everest ambitions myself (not 7 summits though) and I think what
      Jordan is try to do at his age is really impressive.
      I'm also relatively new to CMG and would love to meet more of you
      guys. I'll be there (short w/long blond hair).
      Feel free to pass the word on to others you think might be interested!
      -Emilie :-)

      Wednesday, March 18, 2009
      7 p.m. – 9 p.m

      Sports Basement
      1177 Kern Ave
      Sunnyvale, CA 94085

      Drinks and snacks provided
      20% off shopping discount

      At age 10 Jordan Romero set out to climb the 7 Summits, the highest
      peak on each continent. At age 12, Jordan has been to the summit of 5
      of these famous peaks. He's inspiring kids and adults alike to follow
      their dreams and to challenge their physical fitness.

      Join us for an evening with Jordan that will renew your faith in the
      energy of our youth.

      www.jordanromero.com

      Friends and family welcome!

      For questions, please contact Kim Roland – kim@ california-ara.com
    • hansflorine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
        I met Jordon in SLC in January. He's a great kid, humble, funny, nice.

        Bummer he is cross scheduled with the Master's of stone tour. that
        same night at the Victoria theatre.

        http://stonealliancetour.com/

        Hans