Joshua Tree

  • Chris Oakes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      I am thinking about putting together a trip in mid March. Is this too
      late for Josh?
    • Rick Booth
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        No, March and April are fine for Joshua Tree. May is getting iffy,
        especially the end of May.

        My "rules of thumb" for Joshua Tree are this:

        November to the first week of December are fine
        Second week of December to end of February are hit or miss wrt to
        weather. It has gone every which way imaginable over the years.
        March to end of April are fine.
        May is the start of the "getting hot" phase.

        Have fun!

        Rick