Fwd: [rock-rendezvous] August RR meeting don't miss it!

  • Tom Cronin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Could be a good one!  Tom

      Scott Johnston <kinetic043@...> wrote:
      To: Rock Rendezvous <rock-rendezvous@yahoogroups.com>
      CC: megandel@...
      From: Scott Johnston <kinetic043@...>
      Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [rock-rendezvous] August RR meeting don't miss it!

      It's time for the monthly RR meeting again.  This month Megan Delehanty will be showing slides from her attempt on Everest from North Side.  Anna Sommer has bravely offered to host the meeting at her place in Berkeley.  Also as usual at the meeting we get to talk climbing, recruit partners, and generally pretend that climbers have social lives.  Don't forget to bring food and drinks to share.

      Who: YOU!
      What: RR monthly meeting
      When: August 7, 7:00 p.m.
      Where: 617 60th St

      This should be a great slide show so don't miss it

      Directions:

      So the place is pretty easy to find.  If you're doing the public transit thing, take BART to Ashby, walk down Woolsey St. towards Shattuck, turn right on Shattuck and walk until you hit 60th St.  I'm the white house with blue trim; street number is 617.  Folks can call 617-838-9910 if they are lost.  Driving directions are probably easiest by just googling them from wherever you're starting from.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.