    From: Brad Lipovsky <lipovsky@...>
    Date: October 14, 2013 at 10:43:54 PM PDT
    To: alpine-club <alpine-club@...>
    Subject: [SAC] AAC Berkeley Party

    Hey, this is just a short reminder that the AAC and GORE-TEX are throwing a big free party for climbers and outdoors folk in Berkeley, CA on October 29th at the David Brower Center from 7pm-10pm.  It's open to everyone, all ya gotta do is RSVP at http://www.peeklaunch.com.  We're trying to rally 400 people to come out to this--free party, free beer, free food, games, prizes, etc. etc.--so if you have the ability to share with your friends, mailing groups, websites, etc. please help us promote this and get a great turn out!

    Thanks so much!  The event details are included below!

    Jeff Deikis
    Western Coordinator
    The AAC

    The American Alpine Club & GORE-TEX invite you to join us at the very special

    PRO-Peek Launch Party

    October 29th  Berkeley, CA

    Come celebrate the American Alpine Club with our friends at GORE-TEX at a special FREE event happening at the David Brower Center in Berkeley, CA on the evening of October 29th, 2013!

    There will be free food, rad games where you can win AWESOME, FACE MELTING prizes, FREE BEER from New Belgium Brewing Co., some music, some speakers talking about their adventures with the Live Your Dream Grant, tons of top end swag, and tons high fives and good times!

    GORE-TEX will be showing off their latest apparel technology from WL GORE, GORE-TEX Pro--all from pinnacle brands like Arcteryx, Mammut, Patagonia, The North Face, Adidas Outdoor, Marmot and Outdoor Research in their special GORE-TEX Ski Mountaineering Simulator environment--SOUNDS CRAZY!

    Where: The David Brower Center, 2150 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
    When: Doors open at 6:00pm, we'll kick you out at 10:00pm

    ADMISSION IS FREE, but you must RSVP.

    REGISTER NOW at: http://www.peeklaunch.com

    --
    Jeff Deikis