1598Re: CMG: Pyramid Peak and Waterhouse Peak

  • Paul Minault
    Mar 12, 2012
      I'm interested in Pyramid Peak, dunno about Waterhouse.  Thanks, Paul Minault

      On 3/12/2012 10:29 AM, Garrick Meeker wrote:

      Is anyone interested in climbing Pyramid Peak in a few weeks? After the storms because we can't park on hwy 50 when it's snowing.

      If you want to do something smaller first, this Saturday I'm planning to ski Waterhouse Peak (low angle so it's out of avy terrain) or maybe a resort depending on conditions.

      ~-|**|PrettyHtmlEnd|**|-~end group email -->
      --
      Paul Minault

      Paul Minault

      620 Amaranth Blvd.