Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

131Re: CMC: Dana Couloir - Schedule Change - New Dates: 9/22 - 23

Expand Messages
  • dave gonzalez
    Sep 1, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi Tom,
      I signed up for the original trip as a guest with Willie.  I am still interested. 
       Thanks.  Dave Gonzalez

      Tom Cronin <tombcronin@...> wrote:
      The Dana Couloir trip is postponed one week from 9/15 - 16 to 9/22 - 23.  There is space available on this trip.  If you are interested please send me an e-mail.
      Sincerely, Tom Cronin, tombcronin@yahoo. com, 925-207-5325

      Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic