1308Kolflach Degre Boots

  • j_lechmanik
    Sep 1, 2009
      In going through my storage I found I still have my Plastic Degre Boots. These are in great shape (a few light scratches in the shell, soles are great). Plus they were upgraded to custom foam liners (warm them up in the oven then they will mold to you). However they do not have insoles (I used superfeet which I share between boots. With the custom foam liners I have found these boots to be lighter or as light as most 3 season backpacking boots. The liner says size 11 (they come in even sizes) but I normally wear a 10 - 10 1/2.

      They are located in the Richmond area (please no shipping). $40