OPENING MAKEUP STORE

  • Cleo Indonesia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007
      OPENING MAKE UP STORE

      Venue: Makeupstore Plaza Indonesia l1-116
      Date : 10 november 2007
      Demo Show: By Rian Ogilvy/Olle Johansson presenting our latest look

      session 1 : 11.00 - 14.00
      session 2 : 15.00 - 18.00

      a. GET lucky dip for each attendee - keychain holder, membership cards,
      makeover services, scarf, Rp.50.000 cash vouceher, M-chain necklace

      b. 10% off with every 2nd makeup items purchased (discount is on lower value)

      c. FREE Rp. 50.000 voucher with min purchase of Rp.400.000nett

      Reserve NOW at 08161352716 with Ryan !!!

      Okay guys...........

      c u there

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Cleo Indonesia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2007

        Date : 10 november 2007
        Demo Show: By Rian Ogilvy/Olle Johansson presenting our latest look

        session 1 : 11.00 - 14.00
        session 2 : 15.00 - 18.00

        a. GET lucky dip for each attendee - keychain holder, membership cards,
        makeover services, scarf, Rp.50.000 cash vouceher, M-chain necklace

        b. 10% off with every 2nd makeup items purchased (discount is on lower value)

        c. FREE Rp. 50.000 voucher with min purchase of Rp.400.000nett

        Reserve NOW at 08161352716 with Ryan !!!

        Okay guys...........

        meet u there

        http://mail.yahoo.com