1400news posts, 5/24/2014, 12:00 am

  • CLASSICALive@yahoogroups.com
    May 23, 2014
      Reminder from: CLASSICALive Yahoo Group

      Title: news posts

      Date: Saturday May 24, 2014
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Location: bookmark our CMNews URL
      Notes: New entries of CLASSICALive performance previews and reviews will be posted with Classical Music News links from various media sources on our WEBLOG which can be found by clicking on this URL
      http://racam2.tripod.com/CMNews/

      New entries of Classical Music News links from various media sources can be found by clicking on this URL:
      http://racam2.tripod.com/CMNews/

      Our CLASSICALmusicNEWS Clipping Service features ARCHIVES of news links to TOPICS:
      BALLET, CHORAL/CHORUS, CLASSICALabels, CLASSICALive, CLASSICALxover, COMPOSER, CONDUCTOR/ARTIST, OBITUARIES, OPERA/VOCALIST, SYMPHONY ORCHESTR

      Privacy | Terms