Volunteer on Saturday, October 15

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005

      Still looking for volunteers to work at the Eagle Creek Marina this weekend. I met with the Park Director today and he showed me what we need to work on, which is cut and move driftwood, cut and remove brush. Come on I know it sounds so enticing, it will be great fun to be around other RPCV's and maybe some potential PCV's. I've only heard from about 5 people, so we NEED 15 MORE PEOPLE. Please email me
      at
      ombili9@... or call me at 317-627-8982 to RSVP for this
      project ASAP.

      For those who have RSVP'd to me and those who want to work: When entering the park inform them that you are working on a volunteer project at the Marina and you will be able to get in free. Then follow the signs to the Marina and that's where we are working. Start time is 8:30 a.m. and we'll work for about 3 hrs. If you have any of the following items please bring them: chain saw, looping sheers, any other helpful outdoor tools to cut brush.

      FYI: The form I previously mentioned does not need to be filled out at all by individuals.

      See you Saturday,
      Debbie
      Namibia 00 -02
      Outreach/Membership Coordinator