International Festival Work Schedule

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005

      Hello everyone,

      Below is the schedule that we need to fill for the CIRPCA booth at the International Festival 3-6 November 2005. This is CIRPCA's second year to participate. The Festival is at the State Fairgrounds, 1202 East 38th St., Indpls, at the Exposition Hall. Our booth is #104. Expect to pay $3.00 to park. At our dinner on Wednesday, October 19th I will have discounted tickets to get into the Festival.

      Information at the booth will include basic PC information, PC highlights from different countries, and info. about CIRPCA. Anyone who would like to share PC highlights can make a page to put on a display board and bring it to the Wednesday, October 19th dinner. (i.e. last year some of us used construction paper to put pictures and write notes on). Look under the photos section for International Festival 04 pictures.

      Please email me at ombili9@... or call (317-627-8982) to sign up to cover any of the slots on the schedule. I will have the schedule at the dinner next week for sign up also. Let me know if you have any questions regarding this event.

      Thanks,

      Debbie

      Namibia 00-02

      Outreach/Membership

      Wednesday, November 2:          Set-Up         (5-?)

      1. Debbie Anderson                317-627-8982                       ombili9@...

      2.

      3.

      Thursday, November 3:           School Day              (10-2)

      ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak at
      their school!

      10:00 - noon

      1.

      2.

      Noon - 2:00 pm

      1.

      2.

      Friday, November 4:    School Day then open to public       10 -9pm

      10-2pm ** Teacher sign up list if interested in having an RPCV speak
      at their school!

      *** 10-noon

      1.

      2.

      *** Noon - 2pm

      1.

      2.

      2 - 4:30 pm

      1.

      2.

      4:30-7 pm

      1.

      2.

      7 - 9 pm

      1.

      2.

      Saturday, November 5:               10am-9pm

      10 am - noon

      1.

      2.

      Noon - 2:30 pm