REVISED: October Dinner & Elections

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Changes: Adjusted day (sorry for my error-the brain is too full) &
      Natalie's # changed.

      Wednesday, October 21 - 6:30 p.m.

      Thai Spice
      2316 E County Line Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46227, (across from the
      Greenwood Park Mall), 317-881-2243

      ** $15 for meal plus tip and drink.

      RSVP to Natalie Farrior at natalie.farrior@..., 317-413-1595
      by
      October 12.

      ANNUAL ELECTIONS WILL BE HELD - GET INVOLVED
      Available offices are Education/Social, Treasurer, and At-Large, for
      2
      year terms.

      TO GET ON THE BALLOT....
      Please send an e-mail to CIRPCA President, Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
      at
      elisabeth274@.... Please let her know the office you wish to
      hold and send a one paragraph bio to be distributed electronically
      the membership. More details regarding elections under message #80.