Potential PCV wants input

  • Richard Sitler
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005

      Chris Sitler <csitler@...> wrote:
      Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:20:38 -0500
      To: richs85@...
      From: Chris Sitler <csitler@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Peace Corps input please

      Rich,

      Can you help out!
      Chris

      ESR Students:  I believe some of you have served in the Peace Corps.  Please see the below request:

      My son is a senior at the University of Tennessee and is looking into the Peace Corps as an after
      graduation option. He wants to contact anyone who actually served with the Peace Corps
      before he makes any final decisions. Can you help in this quest?
      Thanks Lyn Thomas

      Lyn Thomas
      Student Development Secretary
      765.983.1311
      thomaly@...
      Earlham welcomes all who come to seek for truth in a diverse community that accords respect to every individual. Each is asked to contribute to the understanding of all. The ideas and opinions expressed on this list are those of the individual involved and not necessarily those of Earlham.

      Earlham_Miscel mailing list
      Earlham_Miscel@...

      Tracy Crowe
      Business Manager
      Earlham School of Religion
      228 College Avenue
      Richmond, IN 47374
      765-983-1540
      crowetr@...

      Richard Sitler (w) 765-345-2292 (cell) 765-571-0102 P.O. Box 154 Knightstown, IN 46148"I am an idealist. I often feel I would like to be an artist in an ivory tower. Yet it is imperative that I speak to people, so I must desert that ivory tower. To do this, I am a journalist—a photojournalist. But I am always torn between the attitude of the journalist, who is a recorder of facts, and the artist, who is often necessarily at odds with the facts. My principle concern is for honesty, above all honesty with myself..." W. Eugene Smith"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by Understanding." -Albert Einstein

      http://mail.yahoo.com