Red Cross Katrina volunteers needed

  • Michael Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      The American Red Cross has asked for 40,000 new
      volunteers to assist with the aftermath of Katrina. I
      am conducting Fast Track training for volunteers
      willing to go to the Gulf Area at the Indy Chapter,
      441 East Tenth, (phone 317-684-1441). Volunteers
      should take the basic Introduction to Disaster
      Services on-line at www.redcross-indy.org (go to
      online classes and sign up for Introduction to
      Disaster Services, no fee). I am also teaching this
      class at the Chapter if there are problems getting
      online. Many people are taking it.
      Mike Riley, Nigeria 64-65.

      http://mail.yahoo.com