Mssge from Chicago Peace Corps Recruiter

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2004
      Hello RPCVs,

      I am asking for your help. We are trying to get the word out about a
      recruiting presentation we are having in Indy. Please help in any
      way you can. I have a list of things that would really help, please
      let me know if you think of anything else. Letter A works the best,
      but you have to do it in time, usually the Monday before it is
      distributed.

      A. Contact your local place of worship and ask them to put a listing
      in the weekly bulletin; or

      B. Contact your local library to see if they have a community
      calendar in which they would list the event; or

      C. Contact your local neighborhood Chamber of Commerce to see if
      they have a community calendar in which they would list the event; or

      D. Contact your local neighborhood to see if they could print out a
      listing to put on the bulleting board; or

      E. Forward the information about the presentation to and
      distribution lists or listservs to which you have access; or

      F. Forward the information to friends and family and ask them to
      forward it to friends and family; or

      G. If you would be willing to hang some paper flyers at your place
      of employment (corporate lunch or meeting rooms too!), I would like
      your address so that I can send you some!

      Please let me know as soon as possible because I would like to get
      the posters sent out! If you can help

      Here is the information that could be submitted to libraries, places
      of worship, etc.

      Indianapolis Area Residents! If you ever thought about joining Peace
      Corps, now is your chance to find out what we are looking for in an
      applicant!

      Come learn about opportunities for you at this Peace Corps
      presentation.

      General Information Meeting at IUPUI
      Thursday, August 5
      6:00-7:15pm
      University College
      Room 115

      For more information about Peace Corps contact Greg Renda at
      grenda@... or 800-424-8580.

      If you can help I would appreciate it much. Please let me know what
      you did and if you would be willing to do the same for other
      presentations.

      Thanks,

      Greg

      Gregory Alfonso Renda
      United States Peace Corps
      Recruitment Representative
      Volunteer El Salvador '96-'98

      55 W. Monroe, Suite 450
      Chicago, IL 60603

      800-424-8580, 0ption 1
      312-353-9093
    • jennifer moncel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        Greg,

        I'd love to help. Send me some posters and I'll get started right away.
        Here's my mailing address:

        Jennifer Moncel
        7821-C Palawan Dr.
        indpls, IN 46239