Indians Game

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
      August 31st, CIRPCA attend an Indians game at Victory Field.
      Unfortunately, the Indians did not win.

      Thanks to Mike, Drew, Norm, Brad, Russell, and Nannette for attending
      the game.

      Hope to see you all Wed. Oct. 19th (more details to come later) for
      the Annual Meeting. Elections will be held. If you are interested in
      nominating yourself or someone else for the board please see message #
      80 that describes the details.

      Cheers, Debbie
      Namibia 00-02
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
        Reminder that Tuesday, August 22nd at 7 p.m. vs Durham. Meet in the
        left field lawn.

        See you then!

        FYI: Habitat on Saturday was awesome. I will post pictures under the
        pictures for this webgroup as soon as I get them uploaded.

        Cheers, Debbie