NPCA Community Responds to Hurricane Katrina - HOW YOU CAN HELP

  • Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Dear CIRPCAn's,

      Please see this notice from NPCA about ways the Peace Corps community can respond to the Katrina hurricane disaster.  We are channeling our efforts to other venues to provide assistance.  If you are not currently signed on to the Crisis Corps and feel you can be of assistance, this forwarded message from NPCA can direct you.

      Here is a link to the Red Cross donation page https://give.redcross.org/?Niger8.2

      Thank you for your continued support to those in need.

      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood, CIRPCA Group Leader

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

      6637 Meadowgreen Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46236

      The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.
      -Ann Kaiser Stearns

      The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
      -Chinese Proverb

      http://mail.yahoo.com