Indians Game

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
      CIRPCA to attend Indians game on Wednesday, August 31st. Game time
      is 7 p.m. and they play the Toledo Mud Hens (Detroit Tigers). Map
      and Directions available to Victory Field at
      http://www.indyindians.com/victory_field/map_and_directions.html

      The plan will be to purchase individual tickets for yourself and
      meet in the lawn area ($8 for adult). This will be easiest due to
      everyones schedule. I'm sure you'd be able to walk up and get a
      ticket when you arrive if you'd like.

      TO ORDER TICKETS BY PHONE: Individuals call ticketmaster at (317)
      239-5151

      Please RSVP to me at ombili9@... or 627-8982 if you think you
      will be in attendance. Then I'll know who we are expecting.

      I hope many of you all can.

      Kalapo nawa (Stay well),
      Debbie Anderson
      Namibia 00-02
    • ombili9
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2005
        August 31st, CIRPCA attend an Indians game at Victory Field.
        Unfortunately, the Indians did not win.

        Thanks to Mike, Drew, Norm, Brad, Russell, and Nannette for attending
        the game.

        Hope to see you all Wed. Oct. 19th (more details to come later) for
        the Annual Meeting. Elections will be held. If you are interested in
        nominating yourself or someone else for the board please see message #
        80 that describes the details.

        Cheers, Debbie
        Namibia 00-02
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2006
          Reminder that Tuesday, August 22nd at 7 p.m. vs Durham. Meet in the
          left field lawn.

          See you then!

          FYI: Habitat on Saturday was awesome. I will post pictures under the
          pictures for this webgroup as soon as I get them uploaded.

          Cheers, Debbie