Fwd: Official Poster for 2005 African Festival for you

  • Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 7:22 AM
      GREETINGS CIRPCAN's

      WHAT A FINE PICNIC WE HAD LAST WEEK EVEN IN THE HEAT!!!  As always it was a pleasure to meet new and old friends and to hear RPCV stories!  We welcomed some PCVs-to-be and that was wonderful, too.  REALLY GREAT FOOD!!!

      ELECTIONS..............will be in October.  Board will be meeting soon to discuss the election process and to make sure everything will run smoothly.

      FEEDBACK............we need your feedback on how you think we're doing!  Please let a Board member know your thoughts or you can post to the list.  We really need to know what the members want..............

      CALENDAR............please check out our Calendar to see upcoming events; we try to keep it updated.

      THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE..............for the African Festival...................please pass it on!

      Best to all,
      Elisabeth
      CIRPCA Group Leader

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

      6637 Meadowgreen Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46236

      The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.
      -Ann Kaiser Stearns

      The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
      -Chinese Proverb

      http://mail.yahoo.com