Directions to Potluck this Wed.

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2005
      First of all I want to welcome all of our new members to this group.
      There have been many who have joined recently who are potential
      PCV's. Good luck on your process to get there. Please post
      information about yourself under the "Database" section, that goes
      for all of you who have been lurking on the board without posting
      there also.

      Quickest directions from my point of view. From I 65 take the
      Raymond St. exit and go west (coming south you would take a right
      off the ramp and coming north you would take a left off of the
      ramp). Go until the Pleasant Run N. Dr. stoplight and turn left.
      Then turn left when you see the Fire Department and go over the
      bridge, from there you will see Shelter 3 on the corner.

      Call me if you have any confusion about getting there. I'll have my
      cell phone with me. 317-627-8982.

      If you haven't RSVP'd yet then please do so.

      Remember to bring your own place settings and drinks, if you have a
      lawn chair throw it in the truck you may or may not need it. I'm
      testing my ability tonight to make Oshithema (traditional porridge).
      Maybe you'll get to try some on Wed. and maybe not.

      Kalapo nawa (Stay well)
      Debbie