Outgoing PC Volunteer Seeks Medical ReCheck

  • ADAM GOODBERG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hello Returned Peace Corps Volunteers!

      I am excited to be heading to Moldova in September in the Economic and
      Organizational Development Program. To get ready, I'm here in
      Bloomington (down from Madison) to study Romanian for the summer. I'm
      reviewing my Russian and I can't wait.

      Since I've been in the process a while my medical information has all
      expired. If anyone knows a doctor, eyeguy, and dentist who would take
      cash (hopefully a small amount) to do these checkups for me this summer,
      I would be much obliged. Also, if anyone is in town and would be
      willing to impart some PC wisdom, I could use that, too.

      Thanks,
      Adam