Re: [CIRPCV] August gathering & JULY 19 BOARD MEETING

  • Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      Hi All,

      I have reserved the meeting room at "Au Bon Pain" (901 Indiana Ave. - just west of the Madame Walker theatre on the corner of Indiana Ave & University Ave.) for 6:30 under our "CIRPCV" name.  If we want to pre-order coffee, or such, let me know and I will do so.

      Cheers, Elisabeth

      richs85@... wrote:
      Hello everyone. I am still trying to get things organized for the August 19 gathering.
      the Nag Champa cafe finally returned my call Monday and said that they were
      interested in hosting us. They are supposed to call me back to confirm the date, but I
      have not heard from them. I will let everyone know as soon as they get back to me.
      Richard Sitler

      Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

      6637 Meadowgreen Drive