NPCA survey

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      Do me—and the NPCA—a favor and respond to the new survey they have
      posted on their site. Tell them what they are doing right, and what
      you think they should do next. The survey is up for a limited time,
      ends June 17th. And tell other RPCVs about the survey. They're
      trying in D.C., let's help them. Thanks. John

      "You may have noticed a recent announcement in the May NPCA e-
      newsletter regarding the formation of a Membership Working Group. As
      NPCA continues to evaluate its membership strategy and policies, we
      highly encourage everyone in our Peace Corps community to be a part
      of the 2005 NPCA Membership Survey. As of Monday, June 6, this open-
      ended survey will be available for both group leaders and NPCA
      website visitors from a link on the NPCA homepage at www.rpcv.org.
      The survey will be available online until Friday, June 17, so please
      share this invitation to others in the Peace Corps community. Thank
      you!"