[NPCAAdvocacy] WorldView on AIDS and other Advocacy Headlines

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      NPCA ADVOCACY LISTSERV

      For more information on NPCA Advocacy, visit the Advocacy Network
      webpage at http://www.rpcv.org/advocacy.

      Welcome to more than 40 recently returned PCV's who have finished
      their
      service and joined our advocacy listserv!

      ------------
      For those of you living in/near DC, please join us May 31st for an
      evening to launch the next WorldView Magazine, a special edition on
      the
      HIV/AIDS pandemic!

      WorldView Magazine Special Issue Launch on HIV/AIDS
      Omni Shoreham Hotel (2500 Calvert Street at Conn. Ave)
      Empire Ballroom 5 - 7 PM
      Business Casual Attire
      Open Bar and hors d'oeurves, music, raffle
      Free and open to all!

      Visit http://www.rpcv.org/WorldViewAIDS

      Please RSVP to mailto:events@...
      -----------

      For all, here is the link to our latest Advocacy Headlines

      http://www.rpcv.org/pages/sitepage.cfm?id=1055&ref=3

      Jonathan Pearson
      Advocacy Coordinator
      National Peace Corps Association
      1900 L Street NW, Suite 205
      Washington, DC 20036
      202-293-7728, ext. 21
      fax: 202-293-7554
      advocacy@...
      http://www.rpcv.org/advocacy

      Please note: The materials and information included in this listserv
      are provided as a service to you and do not necessarily reflect
      endorsement by the National Peace Corps Association. Postings to
      this list are
      by NPCA staff only. The NPCA is not responsible for the accuracy of
      information provided from outside sources.

      We encourage subscribers to pass the information along to colleagues
      and other interested parties. Please credit this listserv as the
      source
      and include subscription information.

      To join the National Peace Corps Association, renew your membership
      or
      to make a financial contribution in support of our programs, go to
      https://www.npcaonline.org/npcassa/ssaauthmain.login_page