Appalachian Trail

  • Michael White
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      Greetings, Campers.

      Michael White here.

      I am a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer (Philippines, 1978-1981) currently living in Indianapolis.  In the Spring/Summer of 2006 I plan to hike at least half of the Appalachian Trail.  Being RPCV and all, I am also trying to figure out a service project angle to this escapade.

      I am planning a general information meeting to take place this June or July, 2005 here in Indianapolis. I would like to meet  folks interested in hiking a portion of the trail with groups comprised of  4 - 6 people. Anyone interested, drop me a note at MWHITE317@...

      Thanks.

      Happy Trails.

      Michael White

      Yahoo! Mail