Build with Habitat

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 8:04 AM
      There are two days available to sign up to Build with Habitat for
      Humanity.

      Thursday May 19 - Siding, Doors, Kitchen

      Thursday June 2 - Landscaping

      You can sign up for the a.m. shift (7:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.), p.m.
      shift (12:30 - 4:30 p.m.) OR let me know if you'd like to build the
      whole day. Lunch is provided from 11:30 - 12:30. If you have a
      special dietary need, please take your own lunch.

      You do not have to have experience as there will be
      staff on site to guide everyone.

      Join other RPCV's in this day of hard work and fun in order to give
      back to the local community.

      For more information about Habitat for Humanity Indianapolis go to:
      http://www.indyhabitat.org

      Please e-mail me at ombili9@... or call 627-8982 in order to
      inform me of the day(s) & shift(s) you would like to sign up for. At
      that time I will give you the details of where the build is an e-
      mail you an application you will need to fill out and take with you.

      Thanks,

      Debbie Anderson
      Namibia, 00-02