Invitation to a Peace Corps Reception in Bloomington

  • Chicago Recruiter Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Peace Corps Exchange

      You are invited to a reception celebrating the Peace Corps
      community. The reception will take place on Wednesday April 6, 2005,
      from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Please join us at in Bloomington at the
      following location:

      IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs Atrium
      315 East Tenth Street
      Bloomington, IN 47405

      Peace Corps mission:
      To help the people of interested countries in meeting their need for
      trained men and women; to help promote a better understanding of
      Americans on the part of the peoples served; to help promote a
      better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.

      Each goal of our three-part mission carries an equal importance. Our
      mission allows the people of the United States to prove to the world
      that we are a nation of talented and compassionate individuals
      concerned with development of the world beyond our borders. The
      mission helps the people of our nation to further understand and
      appreciate the multicultural global community.

      Guests will include families of currently serving volunteers, local
      area returned volunteers, and applicants awaiting assignments and
      departures. Representatives from Peace Corps and Indiana University
      School of Public and Environmental Affairs will attend. Please bring
      family members and friends.

      Refreshments will be served so please call Jeremy at 812-856-1864 to
      R.S.V.P. by Monday, April 4, 2005, so we many determine the amount
      of refreshments needed.