CIRPCAns...fellow members need your support...

  • Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2005
      Greetings CIRPCA Members,

      5 of our members have committed to walk in the Homeward Bound Walk for the Homeless on Sunday, April 10th ~ in just 3 weeks!

      We still have a long way to go to reach our goal of raising $5,000.  To date, we have raised just a fraction of that...
      PLEASE, help us raise funds by supporting one of us.........

      Debbie  Anderson, CIRPCA Board Member
      Mike Cupp, CIRPCA Board Member
      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood, CIRPCA Board Member
      Sara Pugh
      Stephanie Schuck

      To support one of us, please go to www.homelesswalks.org,
      click on "Indianapolis"
      then click on "sponsor participant" and do a search for one of the CIRPCA members to make your donatation.

      Cheers, Elisabeth

      Come out on April 10th and cheers us on....................

      Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

      6637 Meadowgreen Drive

      Indianapolis, IN  46236