Bloominton Event Guest Speaker

  • Chicago Recruiter Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Hello RPCVs,

      I am looking for guest speakers for a presentation next Tuesday,
      February 8th, in Bloominton. The presentation is during lunchtime.
      If you know any other RPCVs please forward this email to them.

      Indiana University Outdoor Adventures is sponsoring the following
      presentation

      Peace Corps & IUOA: Indiana University Outdoor Adventurers Presents:
      Opportunities for Adventure & Stories from Overseas
      IMU Stateroom East
      Tuesday, February 8th, Noon-1:30pm

      I am hoping to get at least two RPCVs to come in and share some
      adventurous stories, but if there are more of you that can make it,
      then this is better. The presentation will be very informal. Two
      recruiters from Chicago will be there.

      Please get back to me as soon as possible it you can make it.

      Greg

      Gregory Alfonso Renda
      United States Peace Corps
      Recruitment Representative
      Volunteer El Salvador '96-'98

      55 W. Monroe, Suite 450
      Chicago, IL 60603

      800-424-8580, 0ption 1
      312-353-9093
      Please explore these sites if you have an interest in opportunities
      in education, agriculture, or French speaking areas.
      http://www.peacecorps.gov/minisite/education
      http://www.peacecorps.gov/minisite/agriculture
      http://www.peacecorps.gov/minisite/french