Chicago Dinner

  • ombili9
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Thanks to Natalie Farrior for forwarding this message to post.
      Thanks!

      Hello!

      The Chicago Area Peace Corps Association and the Chicago Regional
      Peace Corps Office will be hosting a Diversity Dinner during the
      month of February in honor of Black History Month. If you know of
      any individuals who may be interested in attending, please forward
      this flyer to them. Also, please let me know if you would be
      willing to post flyers in your area to announce the dinner. I have
      ample supply and am hoping that we have an amazing turn-out this
      year. Please see flyer below. Thank you so much and I hope all of
      you are doing well!

      Best wishes!

      K. Courtney Cunningham
      Recruitment Representative
      Volunteer, Paraguay 1998-2000

      55 W. Monroe Street, Suite 450
      Chicago, IL 60603
      (800) 424-8580, Option 1
      (312) 353-7747
      ccunningham@...

      Please explore these sites if you have an interest in opportunities
      in education, agriculture, or French speaking areas.

      http://www.peacecorps.gov/minisite/education
      http://www.peacecorps.gov/minisite/agriculture
      http://www.peacecorps.gov/minisite/french

      In CELEBRATION of Black History Month the Chicago Area Peace Corps
      Association and the Chicago Peace Corps Office invite you to join us

      Date: Thursday, February 24th, 2005
      Time: 6-8pm
      Location: Edna's Restaurant, 3175 W. Madison (at Kedzie),Chicago

      All are welcome! Bring a friend! $20 (cash only) covers non-
      alcoholic drinks, tax, & tip. Non-RPCV students with ID: $10

      Please R.S.V.P. by February 18th at 312.353.4990