job opportunity in Lafayette with Social Security

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2014
      Another job opportunity in Lafayette! If interested please contact Janet (info below):

      We are currently recruiting for a permanent position in the Lafayette office for a claims representative, and for a temporary position as a Service representative in either the Lafayette or Crawfordsville office.  Here are the position descriptions:

      Claims Representatives: interview applicants for benefits, determine a claimant’s initial eligibility for Social Security benefits, and analyze any evidence that will help make that determination. These employees obtain, clarify, and verify data used to analyze claims and make benefit decisions.

       Service Representatives: assist the public by answering a wide variety of questions, conducting interviews, investigating situations, and resolving issues. These employees make determinations that affect a claimant’s ongoing eligibility for Social Security benefits.

      Janet Winters
      Manager, Lafayette, Indiana
      888-870-7641

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist