Peace Corps Reception in Indiana

  • Diatta, Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005

      Dear CIRPCA Members-

      Greetings from the Chicago Peace Corps Office!  This is Jamie Diatta.  I recruit for Peace Corps at Ball State University and at Earlham College.  I would like to invite you to the 2005 Peace Corps International Reception, which will take place in the Center for International Programs at Ball State University (Muncie).  An invitation is attached to this e-mail.  Fell free to contact me if you have any questions.  I hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,

      Jamie Diatta

      Chicago Peace Corps Office

      Volunteer, Senegal '99-'01