House Party celbrating Peace Corps Week March 1

  • Stephanie Schuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2014
      Hi everyone,

      Wanted to pass along some info in case you were not on our facebook page:

      There will be a House Party hosted by a wonderful RPCV, Henry Karwowski! The IUPUI Peace Corps Week would like to invite EVERYONE to a house party. Mingle with returned Peace Corps volunteers, ask questions, network, and make new friends.

      Saturday, March 1st
      3pm-8pm
      Guests are encouraged to bring a dish from their country of service
      Please RSVP to Henry at hkarwowski@... with the dish you plan to bring!
      Address: 916 Country Lane, Indianapolis, IN, 46217

      Hope to see you all there!

      "In the end, we will conserve only what we love.  We will love only what we understand.  We will understand what we are taught."
                                                                                           -Baba Dioum, Senegalese conservationist