August gathering

  • richs85@YAHOO.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      Hello everyone. I am still trying to get things organized for the August 19 gathering.
      the Nag Champa cafe finally returned my call Monday and said that they were
      interested in hosting us. They are supposed to call me back to confirm the date, but I
      have not heard from them. I will let everyone know as soon as they get back to me.
      Richard Sitler
    • Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        Hi All,

        I have reserved the meeting room at "Au Bon Pain" (901 Indiana Ave. - just west of the Madame Walker theatre on the corner of Indiana Ave & University Ave.) for 6:30 under our "CIRPCV" name.  If we want to pre-order coffee, or such, let me know and I will do so.

        Cheers, Elisabeth

        richs85@... wrote:
        Hello everyone. I am still trying to get things organized for the August 19 gathering.
        the Nag Champa cafe finally returned my call Monday and said that they were
        interested in hosting us. They are supposed to call me back to confirm the date, but I
        have not heard from them. I will let everyone know as soon as they get back to me.
        Richard Sitler

        Elisabeth

        Elisabeth Hinshaw-Osgood

        6637 Meadowgreen Drive