Congratulations on getting things rolling

  • Chicago Recruiter Guy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 10:15 AM
      Hey Indy RPCVs,

      This is Greg from Chicago. It looks like you all are getting this
      RPCV group rolling. The Chicago Regional office can help send out
      post cards or mailings for you guys. Just let me know by calling 800-
      424-8580, select the option for the local recruiting office, and
      then ask for my extension.

      We will be planning our recruiting trips to Indianapolis and the
      area by early August. Hopefully we can coordinate a recruiting
      presentation with an RPCV gathering. Let me know if you have any
      ideas.

      When I have applicants or prospective applicants from the Central
      Indiana Area, I will send them your way with their questions. CIRPCV
      members can have a captive audience to talk about their experience
      to those folks that are interested in joining. I haven't met an
      RPCV
      that would not be happy to have a chance to talk about what they did
      as a PCV!

      Greg

      Greg Renda
      Peace Corps Recruitment Representative